Alpha3 Cloud’s Flexible and Secure Cloud Computing
Alpha3 Cloud’s team of cloud experts have worked with many companies to help them solve issues in their IT environments. Our customers achieve greater flexibility, cost optimization, security, and resiliency from our unique cloud computing solutions.
KVM Cloud Compute
Get the most out of your workloads with Alpha3’s KVM Cloud, providing a flexible and cost-effective cloud computing solution to run your applications in the cloud.
- Determine the resource allocation that’s best for your application or virtual machines with flexible scaling
- Easily deploy dynamic cloud infrastructure in less than 30 seconds
- Adopt and migrate with ease. Run any x86/x64 operating system without any modification. Simply import your own disk image to begin working seamlessly on our platform
- 100% uptime SLA
VMware Cloud Compute
Alpha3 Cloud’s VMware cloud environment utilizes VMware’s virtualization technology, providing customers with the ability to create and manage their own virtual machines on a shared pool of computing resources using a tool that they’re familiar with.
- Single-pane-of-glass management through VCloud Director
- 24×7 certified support
- Lower total cost of ownership compared to on-premise and public cloud alternatives
- Enable true elasticity for your company by increasing or decreasing memory, storage, and CPU when you need to
Containers & Orchestration
Alpha3 Cloud’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offers a comprehensive suite of features for customers, such as automated scaling, load balancing, continuous integration and delivery, multi-cloud support, and container orchestration. These capabilities help support and enhance your development environment, allowing for greater efficiency and flexibility.
- Multi-language support and customizable frameworks
- Increase your applications performance and availability
- Scale resources up or down as needed
- Supports a wide range of popular technologies, including Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python, and Docker containers.
Our Hewlett Packard Enterprises (HPE) hardware, equipped with Intel SGX enabled processors, empowers you to safeguard all your data. By leveraging secure enclaves on the CPU, you can run your applications in a protected environment that prevents unauthorized access and tampering of sensitive data and code.
With Alpha3 Cloud’s Intel SGX solution, developers can build applications that offer enhanced security, privacy, and resilience against attacks that compromise the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive data.
Through our partnership with HPW, we now offer the Ampere® Altra® and Ampere Altra Max processors in a cloud-based model, bringing high-performance computing capabilities to our valued customers. Our solution empowers customers to harness predictable high-performance computing (HPC), unparalleled scalability, and exceptional power efficiency for cloud-native applications.
By leveraging our solution, customers can enjoy the benefits of cutting-edge HPC capabilities without worrying about the infrastructure and maintenance costs associated with traditional on-premise setups.
Empower your organization to tackle larger and more intricate data science problems in a fraction of the time with our Nvidia GPUs that are pre-configured and ready to run. Our solution eliminates the time-consuming setup and testing process, enabling your team to focus on what matters most: building and deploying cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) models, executing HPC workloads, and leveraging virtual workstations.
Start deploying your cloud resources in less than 30 seconds
Deploy and run traditional monolithic applications and cloud-native microservices with no code changes and zero application redesign.
HPE Diversity Startup Program
We are excited to announce that HPE is launching a Diversity Startup Program to accelerate and support underrepresented founders. If your startup is looking for an edge to cloud technology to accelerate your data, this is the right offer for you. We provide vouchers to eligible companies to support them with their cloud services.